Terms of Agreement
Welcome to Holy Land Moments. We’re glad you’ve chosen to become an active member of this community and look forward to hearing your opinion. Before you get started, take a moment to read through our community guidelines.
- You agree not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- You agree not to submit any personally identifiable information about any person without their prior consent.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You agree not to submit content that contains material that is inappropriate, unlawful, threatening, abusive, hateful, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, or indecent.
- You agree not to violate the property rights of others, and you agree not to post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You agree not to upload files, or cause users to upload files, that contain viruses, worms, “Trojan horses”, corrupted files, or any similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another’s computer.
- You agree not to advertise or promote any goods or services in your comments. “Junk mail”, “spamming,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” and similar activities are strictly prohibited.
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with the use of the comments section on the Stand for Israel blog.
Comments must be approved by the blog administrator and may be edited for the sake of brevity.